Are you hardworking, technically minded and have a keen eye for detail? If the answer is yes then a GFUK Autogroup franchise could be a great fit for you! We’re looking ambitious, resilient individuals with a hunger for development to join our expanding business.
In 2016 GFUK was created after the coming together of two successful business owners. Kevin- owner of successful large format printing business, earning himself the reputation of being the ‘go-to-guy’ for signage and vehicle graphics on the wirral. And Gareth-owner of the longest-standing Wirral based tinting company. Gareth is also an expert in the fields of vehicle wrapping and car electronics.
As a franchisee, you will receive valuable, ongoing business support, including site selection, training, marketing, new technology and more.
The franchisee will receive full training on vehicle wrapping and window tinting plus 24/7 telephone technical support and face to face visits when needed.
They will have full technical back up on the following; Car interior panel removal, correct cleaning procedures, customer relations support, consumable advice, sales support, marketing support, social media support, branding support, accountancy and book-keeping support.
Our aim is to provide a nationwide quality service to customers with an emphasis on personal service and professionalism. We aim to build up a strong two-way working relationship with all our franchisees and make the GFUK Autodesign name synonymous with excellence.
WHAT YOU NEED
What do you need to be successful as a GFUK Autogroup Franchisee?
The right franchisee will need to be hard working, technically minded and have a great eye for detail. They’ll be confident, likable, a quick learner, and be able to work under pressure. They’ll be open to new ideas and ways of working and be able to drink lots of coffee, they’ll need it!
If you possess the following attributes then a GFUK Autogroup franchise could be just what you have been looking for:
- A willingness to work hard, because there is simply no substitute for hard work.
- A willingness to persevere, because there will always be times when things don’t go according to plan.
- The desire to work for yourself and take proper control of your own destiny.
- The desire to work with others who all share your commitment to the highest standards.
- The right franchisee will need to be hard working, technically minded and have a great eye for detail. They’ll be confident, likable, a quick learner, and be able to work under pressure. They’ll be open to new ideas and ways of working and be able to drink lots of coffee, they’ll need it!
Since 2016 GFUK has gone from strength to strength. As the company continues to grow, we’re looking for like-minded people to join us in our story of success! If you think this opportunity is for you, please call us on 0151 334 7401.